Thursday, July 21, 2011

Done

        Shadoren walked away from the Shadow Watch base, clearly furious. The fel damned elf.  As he walked towards a clear near the pumpkin patch. A shadow moved out of the corner of his eye.

      "Terefi. I trust you were diligently watching my every move with your sister. I don't trust her."

       A Night Elf clad in rough leathers slipped out of the shadows, looking at Shadoren intently.

       "I know Shad. But she's my sister."

        Ignoring the elf, Shad called down Coletharku, the netherdrake gliding down easily.

        As he mounted, he looked at Terefi, "If she's keeping something from me, Ter, know, I will make her pay if it means Lyc's in trouble. I'm done with sitting by as my friends are hurt. It's time for me to act."

       And with that, Coletharku took off from the ground, leaving the elf staring up at him.

      "You crazy old man..."

No comments:

Post a Comment