Monday, November 15, 2010

Ow...

Another fist lands on Shadoren's body as he stands there and takes the beating the human insisted on giving him. It's odd touchy they get.

                "Had enough traitor?" the warrior was furious.

                Fel damned lunatic thought Shadoren as he stood there. All I said was that his zeal and hated for the Horde reminded me of the Orcs when I was on Draenor...

                "I don't see how telling you something I noticed makes me a traitor. I still fight alongside the Alliance, just not with the hatred you expect me to have."

                The draenei's calm seemed to infuriate the man even more, as the beating got worse. What seemed like house later the human walked away from the beaten and bloody draenei, left there to die apparently.

                "Fel damned lunatic..." Shadoren slowly pulled himself up, attempting to walk before letting himself fall back down to the ground, and coughing.

                This is insanity...allies attacking one another because they happen to disagree with their point of view. The Earthen Ring has never looked to damned good right now...but first, I need to get bandaged up and back to my house.

                The thought of getting back to Ironforge from where he was in Westfall made him groan. And so he fought the pain and started the painful trek back to Dun Morogh, refusing to give the warrior that attacked him the satisfaction of using the Elements to heal himself. He would heal the old fashioned way. Even if it killed him. And it just might.

No comments:

Post a Comment