Monday, November 22, 2010

Preparing

                Shadoren slowly walked, limped more like it as he was not fully healed after the incident in Westfall, around Ironforge. The last elemental attack had been repelled and he was making sure the mountain was still sturdy.  The Earth was becoming more and more distant as of late and he didn't want that distance to become a catastrophe were the mountain to collapse.

                As he made his way back to his house a familiar figure was waiting outside.

                "Ahh, Phasha, what brings you here my dear?"

                "The Aldor have requested I live with you or Mother. They say Azeroth is going to need me more than they will in the coming weeks."

                A huge smile broke across the man's face, "My dear, I would love for you to live with me."

                "Forgive me Father, but I was just going to tell you I was going to go live with Mother. Ironforge is far too different a city than I am used to, and your house is far too small for two to live together unless you were sharing a bed."

                "Oh, well I suppose that makes sense. Have you talked to Lyc about this yet?" he limped to his favorite chair and sat down letting a slightly pained groan escape his lips.

                "Not yet, but she said I was more than welcome. And if not with her, there are other places near her house I can stay. Also Father, I wish you would just let me heal you. The Light would not see it as a selfish request."

                "I'll tell you what I told your mother, I'm fine. Really. I needed this to remind me of my mortality. Though we live forever doesn't mean we can't die. It's a nice reminder."

                Phasha sighs as she blatantly ignores her father's requests and casts a spell on him, the Light flowing into his breaks and aches and healing them as though they were as good as new.

                "Fel damnit Phasha!" Shad sighs, "Go inform your mother of your decision. I need to get back to work. The Earthen Ring needs any and all able bodied shaman. They feel something is about to happen, and when it does, we need to be there to take care of it."

                Phasha nods as she walks out of the small home, taking one look back and she sees her father going down the stairs to his bedroom, silently praying to the Light that she was not going to lose him again in whatever the Earthen Ring needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment